Leave your comments and suggestions for places for us to try dessert

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dessert Connoisseur: Farah

Introducing: I.C.E. C.R.E.A.M.

I grew up on the sweet side, the New York Times side
Being sugar deprived was no jive
At second hands, moms bounced my candy plans
So then we moved to Missouran land
A young youth, yo rockin the sweet tooth,
Only way, I begin to gee off was with Halloween loot

And let's start it like this son, rollin with this one
And that one, pullin out pop rocks for fun
But it was just a dream for the teen, who was a sugar fiend
Started pixie stixx from six through my teens
And eating up cakes, doing sugar shots for high stakes
Making my way through tummy aches

No question I would speed, for any sugary sweet feed
The combinations made my teeth weep
No question I would flow off, and try to get the dough off
Sticky cinnamon buns and cake balls
My life got much butter, same damn ol' blubber
Times is rough and tough like tootsie roll pops

Figured out I went the wrong route
So I got with a sick tight clique and went all out
Catchin cupcakes from across states
Rollin in MPV's, every week we tourin'
Yo brothas respect mine, it's Brown Sugar Tour time

Ch-POW! On to the tour now

No comments:

Post a Comment