Leave your comments and suggestions for places for us to try dessert

Friday, March 19, 2010

Dessert Connoisseur: Faeza Khan

Introducing: "Cheese(cake)ball"

Unlike my esteemed colleagues, I'm no dessert connoisseur. I'm actually more of a salty/savory kind of girl. I generally fill up on appetizers and entres with dessert being nothing more than the proverbial (and in this case, literal) icing on the cake. A recent extended foray into chocolate covered pretzels, however, has eased me into this world of highly processed sucrose and I'm ready to take the full plunge.

I've always been a simple girl with simple tastes - a hot fudge brownie with cold vanilla ice cream is, to me, perfection - but I'm looking forward to sampling the best Columbia has to offer. I feel my sweet tooth has been previously underutilized so I'm excited to placate it with this adventure in hyperglycemia.

No comments:

Post a Comment